Sammamish Beach Club
The Sammamish Beach Club is a private shared beach -- part of land ownership in Beaumont, Sammamish Heights and Lake Crest neighborhoods in Bellevue, WA.
Board Meeting Minutes - May 9, 2017
The meeting was called to order by President, Perry England. Seven members were present.
Merrilee reviewed the financial statement, saying that our insurance coverage is being adjusted and the bill will be paid shortly. Dues were set at $130. It was voted to transfer $3000 to the cash reserve fund.
Everyone was asked for input on items that need to be improved or repaired. They include:
1) Boat rack replaced with stand-up rack to hold kayaks and paddleboards with a canopy covering
2) New playground equipment
3) New chairs and a bench
4) New life vests and paddles
5) New paddleboards and kayaks – remove canoe and older kayaks
6) New buoy lines and check platform
7) Paint graffiti in tunnel
8) Replace railroad ties on pathway or remove them and landscape
9) Chop down weeds and tall reeds on both sides of parkway near tunnel
10) Repair broken step on south side of tunnel
11) Replace grill parts
12) Repair or replace shower head Everyone will get a copy of the Rules & Responsibilities and make appropriate changes.
The Annual Meeting was set for May 23, 2017 at the Beach Club 6:30 pm. We will rent a tent if necessary and provide chairs. Beverages will be provided. Kids will be welcome so more parents will attend.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned.